Friday 8 December 2017

Sussex Police given a good kick in the nuts...





I win, I beat the bastards.

It took six months, but even with out their huge resources I ran rings around them and made the look like the twats they are.

Having arrested me six months ago and strung me along ever since, they the couldn't find anything to charge me with with.

This is no surprise - unlike Sussex Police Officers, I am an honest, decent person, so of course there is nothing I can be charged with!!

The letter saying they failed to stitch me up, so have to let me go was interesting in several ways -- apart from being dated the 24th November but postmarked the 1st December (why the delay?) - it says the Crown Prosecution Service told them that my tweets were *not* grossly offensive (of course they aren't only a Sussex Police Officer retard, or a Labour councillor could be such a moron to think otherwise).

But... I wasn't arrested (or interrogated) 'on suspicion of posting grossly offensive tweets' - but on 'suspicion of posting tweets likely to stir up religious or racial hatred'... So clearly they knew the original arrest couldn't be justified, so changed what they were trying to fit me up with by switching to a whole new charge... bastards.

In my interview under caution - which I will get a copy of and post on-line - I said I believed the whole thing was politically motivated (it was Labour councillors who attacked me), clearly the police were part of this politically motivated action, or they would have investigated my complaint...

As I was 'released under investigation' I was banned from communicating with the councillors at risk of 'interfering with witnesses' (a very serious criminal offence), but now I can do what ever I please as a free English man. So suing the arse off the police and council are right up there near the top of my list... But I have to get my details removed from the PNC, local arrest records etc... it the mean time I am bringing hell down on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment