Thursday 14 June 2007

Still British?

I am british - these islands belong to me (and my heritage means ireland is included in that).

Any group that seeks to exclude me on any grounds (race, creed, colour, geography etc...) can hardly expect my support. Indeed if these groups specifically seek to use their concentrated power against me then what can they be other than my enemy?

Any minority that seeks disproportinate influce can hadly compain if they are trumped by the genuine majority - and they won't complain at all will they (yeah right).

I am very dissapointed with the creeping division introduced by the politicians in scotland, but as I am britisih and this island belongs to me noone is going to exclude me from any part of it. At leasts any Welsh thoughts of independance are entirely unrealistic - completely fanciful. Being british means that I am english, scottish, welsh and irish (and probably a bit german, danish, french and roman) - little, closed communities will just have to live with me the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment